My Istanbul Tips & Tricks
Before the turn of the century, I made a few city trips to this marvelous city. Just like you are probably about to undertake. As you may know from the About page, at the end of 2004 I decided to permanently relocate to Turkey’s metropolitan. Needless to say that family and friends alike take this opportunity to visit me, and Istanbul – with me as their free guide.
So every year I end up visiting most of the tourist attractions, at least once. This of course results in a massive amount of tips and tricks I gathered over the years. Inside information as you will that I’m glad to share with you. And as an inhabitant of this city, I can also provide you with the breaking tourist news as it unfolds. Below you’ll find my Istanbul tips and tricks.
- Did You Know You Can Buy Duty-Free After Landing in Istanbul?
- How to Book Your Hotel at Guaranteed the Lowest Price?
- Overview of Operating Hours & Days of Istanbul’s Tourist Attractions
- Is Eating Istanbul’s Street Food a Wise Idea or Living Dangerously?
- Can Foreigners Use the Turkish Museum Card (Müzekart)?
- Istanbul 2009 Tourist Attraction Entrance Fees – Cheap or Expensive?